Friday, January 28, 2011

Just over 3 weeks in

So I just got back from a weekday getaway to my home town to visit some family and friends. I had a marvelous time and did my Dr.B check-ins while I was there. My weight loss had stalled this last week and I had a hard time reaching the 80's but I'm here now! I wasn't really to worried about it as I was burning ++ and had heard that you stall out after the first 2-3 weeks so it seems like that was my time. But I had a check in today and I was finally below 190 pounds it feels great:) I have been thinking lately that I've paid up to March 16th then I will need to renew.... I feel that it was a great idea for me to do this with them for the first half but I feel that I can manage on my own after that time. I will save a lot of money all I have to get around is giving myself a b-vitamin shot. But I think I can do it. I just want to get this weight off and then concentrate on getting fit and toned!

No comments:

Post a Comment