Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good deeds

Today I experienced this diet helping me give back:) I went shopping at safeway for some lunch items, they give you these pull tabs for prizes when you pay, as I ripped open the tab I saw that I had won a liter of apple juice. Normally I would have been happy to get a free box of juice but now on this diet juice is off of the list so I was left with what to do... My partner isn't a juice drinker so I didn't bother getting it for him instead I decided to look down the juice isle and find someone to pass the juice onto. I was in luck there was the sweetest older women there and we started talking, she was originally from Italy and was trying to do some shopping for her breakfast. She asked for my help deciding on what oatmeal to get and was very happy to receive the apple juice. I have to say this made me soo much more happy then drinking the juice ever could have. I love lifes little surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment