Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 16

Wow time is going quickly. Had my 2nd visit with the doc, really just a very quick visit. I don't know how many patients he needs to see in a day but I think I'm in there for no more then 5 mins. Everything is looking good, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.. My cholesterol was a little bit high but nothing to worry about now as I am not really eating any. I had my measurements taken today and this is it so far:

Down 10.6 pounds
Down 2 inches on the hips
Down .5 inch on the belly

And only 2 weeks in! Looking forward to this continuing on:)

Doing my own measurements for comparison, I think it will be interesting as I will always check the same place where as the nurses change so will the spots.

Belly: 40.5 inches
Neck: 14.7 inches
Hips: 44 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment