Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 4

What a difference a day makes:) I guess making sure I have breaky first thing is super important, because today wasn't painful at all. I did what they said and saved 1/3 protein for lunch and had 2 celery stalks as a snack. I did go over my "allowed" vegetables today by about 50-100grams, I don't think it will through me out of ketosis. They say if you are hungry to eat more veggies and I have been nothing but hungry since I started this diet so I did today and I feel fine about it.

Today I had:
B- 2 mini quiches and 1/4 cantaloupe
L- vegetable wrap and 1 mini quiche
D- veggie ground round sauteed up with onions mushrooms and garlic and served over cauliflower, with 1 asian pear.

I did end up getting out to a restorative yoga class today after work, it was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment