Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 7

Ok ok so it's day 7 and the crazy painful unsettling endlessly hungry time seems to have passed. Today I felt great even though I didn't have the best nights sleep, having protein for lunch helps a ton! Did my first work out today, a hatha class really I'd say a power prep class lots of plank and downward dog. It was a good class but it kicked my ass, I was ready for bed when it was finished at all of 6pm. But instead of grabbing a mat finding some lost corner of the studio to rest my head I ended up bumping into a friend and going for dinner. Yes I ate out and it was easy. We had sashimi and I had a salad with no dressing and lemon wedges:) Satisfying and delicious. They say you can only work out 3 times a week but on those days you have an extra protein. This is much needed as I think if I didn't have the sashimi I would be in a gutter somewhere.

My 1 week check in is tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment