Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So the week of HELL is behind me;)

My body really has grown accustomed to this new diet. I can taste and smell fruits and vegetables more intensely, and my unceasing hungry is gone. The thirst still lingers but they say you can't do much about it... Otherwise I feel normal again. I started my menses today and the nurse told me that when you are on your cycle you can feel more tired so they give you an extra b-vitamin packed shot to keep you energized. She also told me that you can hold onto more water so your weight may look like it's stalled but really as long as you stay in ketosis the weight will go down. I'm not worried.

Had my weigh in today and I'm weighing in at 196 pounds, down 7 pounds in one week! Let's see how this next week goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment