Monday, January 31, 2011

Cravings

Well I have been happy and impressed with this diet as thus far I hadn't had any cravings, not really. Then today happened and all I wanted was deep fried anything... What's up with that? I am thinking that maybe I need some oil in my body as I basically have no fats, so I am going to take a fish pill and hope that that will quench these cravings. Otherwise I haven't given in to temptations but I did have 2/3 more protein tonight and I feel fine right now.

Had a weigh in today and I lost another 1.8 pounds which feels good as I stalled out last week. The nurse said that as I hadn't had a bowel movement it can affect your water retention and stall things so hopefully now that I am taking psyllium husk everyday that won't be an issue anymore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment