Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 19

Crazy week 3 already! I'm down 12 pounds so far that's pretty great:) Everything is going well, I"m burning at 1+ and dropping weight steadily. Yesterday I was at the mall and noticed the yogen fruz booth. I do have a soft spot for "ice cream" and I knew they had fat/sugar free products so I investigated. As I knew that in the states you can eat the dannon light and fit yogurt (1 a day is fine) I google searched the yogurt to figure out what the nutrition break down was and compared that to the fat/sugar free yogen and they are almost the same:) The yogen has 20 more calories and 10g more of carbs so I indulged and had half a small. It was delicious and I was still burning steady this am, so I will be adding this treat in once and awhile. It feels nice to have a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment