Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Night Out and Foodmares

Wow so I just woke up from my first food nightmare. It may have been because last night I went out for the first time in months and had a beer (which as I side note has 150 calories) and split some lovely fish stew and had a few pomme frites. Anyhow I don't know if it was because I had gone out and was not feeling guilty for enjoying myself at all or if it was unrelated but this is what I dreamt. I dreamt that I started eating sugar again, you know that refined crap they put in everything, anyway I was eating it and I couldn't stop eating it. In the dream I remember thinking "I just should never have started again my body can't handle sugar" as I lent over 3 different cakes and devoured them all. It was horrible, I couldn't stop! In my dream my addiction was soo severe. Anyway I woke up and assured myself that no I will not start eating sugar again, no way this freedom from it is to great.

I love being sugar free!

No comments:

Post a Comment