Thursday, April 28, 2011

Holidays and an Eating Frenzy


Well I just got back from a few days away at a little beach town with my partner and two of our good friends. It was lovely. There were so many eagles and hawks and ravens flying around and the beach would stretch for miles when the tide was out. We collected sea shells and had a camp fire on the beach. And it only really rained on us for a few mins here and there. It was a lovely trip.

Now the eating, well it's funny my friends are big eaters. They have the opposite problem to me they are under weight so eat tons of high fat foods. Not bad fats, not junk foods, but still high fats. So for the first night I managed to stay pretty much on track only eating about 150 calories over my goal. But the other 2 days I ate around 1800 calories each day! Crazy I haven't eaten that much in months and months. But you know what I don't feel guilty about it at all. I know that for the next 4 days I have to eat on track and work out each day to get back to balance, but yeah it's worth it right. It was so nice to go away and just not worry to much about every little thing. I know that I can work hard now and balance it out so what's the harm. Except of course that my belly was a bit upset on those nights, too much food for me! We'll I'm off to the gym for some cardio and then to a yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment