Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 weeks since ending Bernstein

Well it's been 2 weeks since I ended the Bernstein diet. I feel fantastic, my energy is great and I have lost 3.5 pounds since stopping which is excellent. To recap you need to burn 3500 calories to burn 1 pound of fat. By figuring out your BMR you can figure out how many calories you need to be eating to lose a pound. I am aiming for 1.5 pounds a week so I am consuming 1200-1300 calories a day and am exercising 2-3 times a week. That's for my body, everyone is different. Women should not eat less then 1200 calories a day and Men not less then 1500 a day, unless supervised by a Doctor. But again we are all different heights so it is really a unique number to each of us.

I am happy that I did the Bernstein diet, it is a rapid weight loss diet and it does work. But wow it was a weird experience that I am happy is behind me. It gave me the tools I needed, and I now feel that I can't fail in this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment