Friday, April 22, 2011

Hot Yoga and Sunshine

What a lovely day I had today. I can't tell you just how great it was:) I went to my first hot yoga class today since starting the Bernstein diet (I was just way to scared of collapsing in class while I was on the diet). It was wonderful. Having lost almost 40 pounds has completely changed my yoga practice, I was able to hold every pose and felt incredible! I even was able to do headstand yesterday for the first time in years. I am just trilled! It is amazing to me just how much easier everything is without that extra weight on me. After class I treated myself to a lovely lunch on a patio in the sunshine, I had a really yummy salmon and beet salad and drank a whole liter of sparkling water. Then I happened into the body shop and won a $100 shopping spree, it was like the world was saying everything is going to work out alright:) Got to love the good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment