Saturday, February 19, 2011

They say it takes 3 months to make or break any habit.


I know that I say how unhealthy this diet is. It is unhealthy. But it is also "health giving" in someways. I am part of a forum for the diet and love reading about the positive life changes people go through. I see how it can affect people as they finally make the right steps to weight loss and weight management. Because really if you lost 50, 100, 200 pounds on this diet you would feel wonderful afterwards. This diet does work. It does give people the motivation to lose weight and start a healthy lifestyle that will make them happy. As much as I am going off of this diet in a month, it was what I needed to jolt me out of my old patterns and give me the motivation to be kinder to myself. The thing with this diet or any diet is that in order for it to work for you, you have to change what you are doing. And what ever gets you to change your life in a permanent way is what you need. We can all be happy and healthy if we just start taking steps in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment