Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 34

I have many things running through my mind these days. One of them is how and when to end this diet. It works this diet it works well, is it healthy no... I'm a strange one as I am a healthy person so it is very weird for me to be doing something that is unhealthy so that I can become even more healthy. I am a freak. Half of me says when mid march hits and what i've payed so far is finished maybe I should just go the rest on my own. Rational thinking. By mid march I should be around 160-165 pounds that would mean I would have about 40 pounds left to lose. Now 1 pound = 3500 calories so if I want to lose 2 pounds a week I need to keep my calorie intake to roughly 1275 calories a day. Ok that's easy I'm eating half of that now. lol (actually it's kind of true) And I would also have to burn 500 calories a day with exercise. That's doing a high intensity workout everyday... If I can do that I will be down to my goal weight of 125-130 pounds by August. Which is actually wonderful as I haven't been that small in over 6 years. But this is where it's hard. Will I burn 500 calories a day? Because if I don't I'm looking at January of next year for my end date.... If I suck it up and stick with this diet till May they tell me I can be at my goal weight... It's expensive and not really healthy but it's tempting. I just don't know. I feel lazy thinking that the natural healthy way is harder, but I just don't want to be disappointed again. I guess I will just have to wait and see how I feel in March.....

No comments:

Post a Comment