Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fatigue

So it will come as no shock I am sure that living off of 600-800 calories a day lends itself to being fatigued. And I have been. They say that your body may need more potassium but really this isn't right. Even if I take more potassium it's just masking the underlying issue of starvation... Because really that's what this diet is a starvation diet except you eat. It's strange. Now I'm happy that I did start this crazy unhealthy diet for this reason alone. I have changed my eating patterns and now understand the importance of proteins and carbohydrates in my diet. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and feel that after mid March when my Bernstein diet payments are finished I will go it alone. This has been a great kick in the ass I needed but if I want to be fit and healthy I need to accomplish that through other means. My plan post Bernstein is to consume a 1300 calorie diet and engage in a moderate exercise program to get me fit and toned. I should be at my goal weight between Nov and Jan of this year. Somehow although that is a longer time frame then mid May it seems like a healthier option.

No comments:

Post a Comment