Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 30

So today I accidentally had sugar:( I went out to lunch with a friend and ordered the shrimp ceviche and a small garden salad. I made sure there was no oil in it but forgot to say no sugar, so of course there was sugar in the marinade... They sneak that stuff in everywhere! Needless to say I did eat half of it as I didn't want to send it back and make a scene. I feel fine but it's hard to say if it will affect the keytones or not, guess I will just have to wait and see in the am.

I got my order in today from http://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com going to make a pizza tonight with fat free cottage cheese veggies and my new pitas:) I ordered Joseph Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat pitas, some stevia and some walden farms dressing. I can tell you that I am really looking forward to dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment