Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Food Dreams



So a lot of people on this diet talk about having food dreams, where they are eating forbidden foods. Well I had my first food dream last night but it was more of a foodmare then a tantalizing food utopia.

In my dream I was at home and had an apple for breakfast, a bunch of things happened and I had leave my place. I found myself on a bus and the bus kept going and going and all the time I was getting soo hungry. Finally I got off the bus because I realized that I wasn't going the right direction. Anyway when I got off the bus I found myself at this weird farm where they were holding a protest for Tibet and everyone was eating apples. I was soo hungry and got sad when all I was given to eat was an apple. Then I woke up. And funny enough I have not had an apple today!

I am sure I could look deeply into this, with the road to life and about how I am not eating regular food but I will leave it here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment