Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One week in to phase 2!



Well it's been a week today since I started my 1200 calorie diet plan:) Today I had 56 g (dry weight) of pasta with tomatoes, mushrooms and zuchinni it was wonderful. It has been interesting adding foods back into my diet, it seems that I may actually have a sensitivity to rice! Crazy I always thought it was the tofu that upset my belly but then I always ate rice and tofu together so... I will have to try rice again to see if it really was that. Otherwise things are moving along I'm down a little over 2 pounds since last Monday which is wonderful! I hope this continues on I realize that it may be a bit more this first week as I have been transitioning off of the Bernstein diet but I should be losing 1.5 pounds a week from here on out. We'll see where I am at next monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment