Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Bernstein Guaranty

So today marked the end of my second month on the Bernstein Diet. As my weight had stalled and I was only burning 1-1.5 pounds a week I did not make the monthly guaranty of 10 pounds I fell short by 1.4 pounds. Now that's not a huge difference but still I wanted to see if they would honor their policy and treat me for free. The answer to that was no. As I had more then 2 processed proteins per week. I stated that as I am mostly vegetarian I had asked a nurse if I could eat more then the alloted "proteins" she had told me yes I could. But it seems that I couldn't I was "cheating" on the diet... Haha I love that only being able to eat 600 calories a day and having to eat the same foods day in and day out is "cheating". I can tell you if I was going to cheat it wouldn't have been with a yves veggie dog. I would have had a slice of pizza. Alas what do you do, I am not going to bother fighting it this is my last few weeks on this diet then I will be free FREE! But no I am not going to run out and eat pizza that would defeat the point I am in this to lose the pounds and am loving the new me that's emerging:)

No comments:

Post a Comment