Sunday, March 13, 2011

Check ins

Well it's been a little while since my last post. At the Bernstein clinic they got me to start taking 3 k-lite potassium tablets a day as my weight was not moving. Since I started taking the extra k-lite my weight has been melting away, I'm down 3 pounds this last week much better then the 1.5 I was doing before. We will see what my weight in is tomorrow. This diet should really not be done without some kind of doctor supervision. It's a rapid weight loss diet and you could hurt yourself if you just winged it on your own. I am surprised at the amount of vitamins I need to take to keep my body functioning like this. I am so excited about eating just a normal whole foods diet. I am getting soo bored of the few veggies I can eat, I really really want to eat a potato. But my weight is changing I can fit into jeans 2-3 sizes smaller then I use to fit into and I have started a give away bin of my too big clothes. That feels good. I am almost done this portion of my weight loss program, in a couple of weeks I will start weaning myself off of it and will up my calorie intake to 1200-1300 calories a day. I will start a workout program as well. On the Bernstein diet I am just soo tired all the time, last night I went to bed at 9pm and didn't get up today till 8:30 I was just soo tired. I am really looking forward to a more balanced diet with energy giving foods. I don't want to be taking potassium and crazy amounts of b vitamins to get through the day I don't like it.

But hey it does work and I know that I needed it. It gave me the kick in the ass I was looking for and now that I am free of the dreaded sugar and can eat a meal without some kind of starch/carb I know that I can have the body I have always wanted. I can be healthy and feel good about myself. I no longer feel that I can't do it, how can I fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment