Saturday, March 19, 2011

And so phase two will begin


So this is my last weekend on the Bernstein diet. It has given a lot more then I would have realized. I still am about 45 pounds away from my goal, I currently weigh 171 pounds and am working towards 125 pounds. I can tell you that it doesn't seem unattainable anymore. In fact I can't see how I can't reach my goal:) I have to say that although this diet has been very difficult at times I am happy I did it. It is a bit hard to step away from it as it does work, and I know that I have struggled to lose weight for years. But things are different now, I am armed with the right tools for the job at hand and I know I can do it! For crying out loud if I can survive off of 800 calories a day for 3 months I can do anything! So here comes phase 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment