Thursday, June 23, 2011

This month is flying by!


Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Well I stalled. Yes it's true. I guess we all go through ebbs and as much as I said when I started this journey in January that I wasn't going to deviate at all from my path I did. Now that being said I have NOT gained any weight, I was just averaging 1450 calories a day instead of the 1270 I am aiming for. I wasn't going crazy but I was going out for drinks and letting loose a little. So I stalled. What I now see is that I need to up the exercise. The other day I went for my first bike ride in a year and we covered 30 kms or about 19 miles all around the seawall. It was fabulous I wish I could do it every day! Ok maybe not everyday I'd be a bit sore. But still it was great and I burned about 1800 calories doing it. But that's not something I can do everyday or even every week so I have to find other ways to kick off the pounds. One thing I am wanting to start is Wushu or Chinese martial arts for a number of reasons I think it is fabulous but that to would only be once a week with practicing at home of course. I think that that plus the hot yoga, pilates, and cycling I should be able to get myself back on track and get myself tones and fit. As it is I am down 1.4 pounds and feeling pretty fabulous. Except for the hair issue I've been having but I'm going to write about that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment