Sunday, January 6, 2013

What have I been doing....

Well as you can see it's been a long freaking time since I last blogged... What have I been doing you may ask.  Well nothing that fantastic.  2012 was not one of my favorite years. I spent to much time and energy working and was stressed out to say the least.  The unfortunate thing about me and stress is I eat.  A lot.  Cheese, chips, pizza, DESSERT, SUGAR.  All the oh so not good for you foods.  It's like the more stressed out I get the more I talk myself into eating crappy foods and out of eating what makes me feel good.

I feel like a broken record and like well a yo-yo.  Eat crappy for years, vow to lose weight, loose nearly 60 pounds!  Feel great, decide it's ok for me to indulge in a cookie that leads to 12 and everything is out the door.  All the hard work, all the good choices, flushed down the crapper.

So here I am back up to 180 pounds!  Yikes!  Seriously no good. On my small frame I look like a sausage.  But you know what, I don't feel hard on myself.  I really don't.  I made some bad choices or some bad and stressed out choices and it got me here.  It's not a mystery how it happened.  How I let it happen.  But I also know I can lose it because I have before.  That one thought or realization makes me feel lighter and happier about the whole thing.  I know I can take it off.  I know exactly what it is I need to do to get it off of me.

So this is my plan.  I have created a large 100 day calendar and it's smack on my fridge. As of today the 6th of January I am starting my 100 day juicing and raw food diet.  Everyday that I stick to my goal I will get a sticker and at the end of the 100 days I will reward myself.  I am not sure what the reward will be yet but I will give myself one.

I am super excited to be starting these next 100 days.  I will be checking in as I go along probably with juice recipes and the trials and triumphs I have along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment